Friday, January 5, 2007

On Google’s first page in Just 2 Weeks!

How do you get your blog to rank on the first page of Google for seven keyword phrases in just two weeks?
That is what this blog Hanna Montana Fans Blog has done is just two weeks! And it was simple:
1. Create Blogger with a keyword rich blog name, i.e. hannamontanafansblog.blogspot.com (created 12/25/06)
2. Link to the blog from an indexed site (PR0) http://www.powellpost.com/ with a keyword phrase, i.e. Hanna Montana Blog
3. 11 Posts, using keyword rich content - last one published on Jan 3, 2007

That’s it folks if you search on Google today for the following terms:
• Hannah Montana fans blog - #1 on first page
• Miley Stewart’s blog - #1 on first page
• Hanna Montana concert and videos - #3 on first page
• Hanna Montana fans - #4 on first page
• Personal Pictures of Miley Cyrus - #10 on first page
• Hannah Montana fans blog - #1 on first page
• Hannah Montana the TV series - #8 on first page

Got any more examples? Post them here.

3 comments:

Divya Uttam said...

Congratulations to you for coming in front page for your keywords. But it get tough for general keywords. Moreover I am expecting cool designs coming in your blog as colorful as your Keywords; After all you are of the designing field.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, I'm one of your biggest fans!I love your show,and can't wait for a new episode. Like you,when I grow up,I want to be a singer! But,I don't know how to get my chance to shine. Can U give me some advice?

Anonymous said...

Hi hannah I'm your biggest fan! Call me at(931427-8335)